Innovation management best practices
- What is innovation management? Innovation management background.
Chat GPT response was very impressive
- The ‘must haves’ for an effective innovation management system.
- Delegation; an essential part of good innovation practice.
- A new way to engage younger employees. New life for MBO; MBO2.0. A new way to align corporate and individual ‘values’. Climate and human rights issues come to mind!
- Hubris – something to watch for! A Canadian perspective
- A CEO Manifesto for managing innovation. A focus on research and development.
- Envisioning to create innovation breakthroughs
Data from the online survey
- CEO thinking. Some surprises.
- Registrants validate CIO’s rating of 3M. 3M is CIO’s choice for best overall innovation management policies and practices.
- Registrants to the online survey from Canada and the U.S.A. are mostly aligned in their opinion on the management practices which create a great climate for innovation.
- Financial services (banking) industry. Innovation management Segregated results. Looking for the source of ideas!
- Gender issues. Male versus female opinion. Delegation is equally important to both.
- Registrant 311 reports on their climate for innovation. Example is from India.
Intrapreneurs need greater recognition; Article by Harvey Schachter.
Samsung’s innovation management practices. Time to innovate?
India’s future as a manufacturing superpower
- India’s manufacturing sector has a long way to go.
- The Adani group message for the country and shareholders
A tribute, to Clayton Christensen courtesy of the Globe and Mail
Amazon’s secret sauce! Not so secret anymore
Book takeaways; Click for summary.
- How Google Works by Schmidt, Rosenberg, Eagle.
- Leonardo da Vinci, by Isaacson.
- The Everything Store by Stone.
- Detontate, by Tuff, Goldbach.