Climate for innovation; highlights and new!
- A new way to engage younger employees. New life for MBO; MBO2.0. A new way to align corporate and individual ‘values’.
- Hubris – something to watch for! A Canadian perspective.
- Financial services (banking) industry. Innovation management Segregated results. Looking for the source of ideas!
- India manufacturing. Registrant 311 reports on the climate for innovation. India’s manufacturing sector has a long way to go.
Data from the online survey
- Registrants to the online survey from Canada and the U.S.A. are mostly aligned in their opinion on the management practices which create a great climate for innovation.
- Measuring, the climate for innovation. Its in the numbers!
- Forty seven (47%) percent of registrants to the on-line survey state that their organization’s innovation is increasing! The online survey is no longer available. Just the results!
- Gender issues. Male versus female opinion. Delegation is equally important to both.
- Registrants validate CIO’s rating of 3M.
NEW!! AI and its impact on Jobs. April, 2020.
- Intrapreneurs need greater recognition; Article by Harvey Schachter.
- Samsung’s innovation management practices. Time to innovate?
- Envisioning to create innovation breakthroughs
- A CEO Manifesto for managing innovation. A focus on research and development.
- McKinsey underplays the role of ‘a supporting culture. CIO believes it is an essential element and not just ‘underlying’! ‘Making sense of corporate culture.
- Nortel summary report
A tribute, courtesy the Globe and Mail, to Clayton Christensen
Amazon’s secret sauce! Not so secret anymore